Accountability Initiative, Centre for Policy Research is seeking to hire two interns for a period of three months from last week of October, 2018 to last week of January, 2019 on an education related project. The position is Delhi based.
The interns would be required to undertake the following tasks under the supervision of the research associates attached to the studies:
- Conduct primary data collection in the form of structured classroom observations.
- Do data cleaning and primary analysis, and prepare brief reports on findings emerging from the field.
- Assist in project management and any other associated task assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Development Studies, Social work, Economics, Public Policy or any other Social Science discipline. (Essential)
- Strong analysis, writing and presentation skills. (Essential)
- Experience in conducting surveys, field data collection, and analysis. (Highly Desirable)
- Proficiency in data analysis using MS Excel. (Essential)
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as STATA for quantitative and NVivo for qualitative data analysis (Desirable)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should apply to:
Ms. Anupriya Singh (Research Associate) at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Vincy Davis (Senior Research Associate) at email@example.com with the Subject: ‘Application for the post of Research Intern: Delhi Education Project’.
Application should include:
- A short cover letter describing your background, work experience, interest and suitability for the position.
- A CV, which specifically lists your relevant work and skills.
- One writing sample which best showcases candidate’s writing, analysis and presentation.
Application Deadline: October 26. 2018.