Registration are open and invited from eligible candidates for the International Film Making Competition 2022 by Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR).
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India, involved in India’s global cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their people.
About the International Film Making Competition
In recognition of this unique association of Indian diaspora and foreign students with India and its culture, in general and with ICCR in particular, ICCR has taken the initiative of organizing an International Film Competition on India for Indian diaspora and Foreign Alumni of India in collaboration with Routes 2 Roots.
Who can participate?
- Indian Diaspora – Persons of Indian Origin holding PIO/OCI Card, Indian citizens living abroad bearing Indian Passport/NRI.
- Foreign Alumni of India – Persons who studied/studying in India with ICCR Scholarships or on self-finance basis
- Indian Diaspora – 18-25; 26-50; Above 50 years
- Foreign Alumni of India – 18-35; 36-50; Above 50 years
The crucial date for determining the minimum and maximum age limit is 1 January 2022
Themes of the Competition
- My roots, My ancestral
- Away from India: What do I miss the most?
- Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: World as my family
Foreign Alumni of India
- Learning in India, Learning from India
- India: My home away from home
- Indian Culture: Imprints on my mind
- First Prize – $ 500
- Second Prize – $ 300
- Third Prize – $ 200
Judging will be carried out in two stages viz., short-listing process and final evaluation. Entries will be short-listed based on the video guidelines by Screening Committee and winners will be selected from the short list by a Jury consisting of prominent experts.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
July 25, 2022
Mr. _Rakesh Gupta,
Routes 2 Roots,
G-2, Max Towers,
Sector 16 B,
Gautam Budh Nagar,