Submissions are invited for Inter-School Painting Competition Against Smuggling & Counterfeiting by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 2 March.
As the Government of India celebrates 75 years of independence of progressive India through its initiative ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, FICCI CASCADE with the Ministry of Consumer Affairs is commemorating this monumental occasion through an online inter-school painting competition. The theme of the competition will be “Youth for Socio-Economic Development – Paving the Way for India’s ‘Amrit Kaal’: An Inter-School Online Painting Competition against Smuggling and Counterfeiting”.
FICCI CASCADE believes that it is important to bring the youth onboard the awareness campaign and through them influence the society as a whole. The objective of this competitions is to encourage the young minds to participate in nation building as the country heads towards 75 years of independence.
This competition focuses on empowering the consumers & creating a learning ecosystem that can nurture young learners to fight against the menace of smuggling and counterfeiting. FICCI CASCADE and the Ministry of Consumer Affairs is delighted to invite students to participate in the competition.
- Theme: Youth for Socio-Economic Development- Paving the way for India’s ‘Amrit Kaal’
- Classes Involved: IX to XII
- Medium: Online
- Jury: Ministry of Consumer Affairs and FICCI CASCADE
- The drawing/art should be made on an A3-sized sheet/paper
- Entries to be submitted on or before 2nd March 2022
- To assign all rights related to the artwork in favour of FICCI CASCADE
- In case of a tie, it will be left to the discretion of judges to decide on the winner
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding to all contestants
- Violation of any guideline will lead to disqualification
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
The announcement of awardees will be done with cash prizes as per the following details:
- 1st Prize- Rs. 50,000
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 25,000,
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 15,000
Winners will also be given a Certificate of Recognition. Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants over mail.
Awards will be given in a ceremony on World Consumer Rights Day, 2022, scheduled on 15 March 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Inter-School Painting Competition Against Smuggling & Counterfeiting by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: