About the Conference
Libraries which are part of science and technology academic Institutions, Research and Development organizations, industries and other institutions known for delivering latest information, are leading this change and are quickly adapting to the new eco- system.
libraries in these institutions are redefining their collection development policies, resource sharing mechanisms, new services and reconfiguring their space, using the opportunities offered by newer technologies. They are also garnering support for scholarly communication related activities and at the same time are working continuously to up keep the skills of their personnel.
To understand and navigate successfully through these developments and collectively address some of the challenges, IIT Gandhinagar is announcing the 2nd International Conference, “Changing Landscape of Science & Technology Libraries (CLSTL 2019)” to be held at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar from 28th February – 2nd March 2019.
- Registration Starts from: 1st November 2018
- Deadline for Registration: 31st January 2019
- Deadline for submitting proposal/abstract: 15th December 2018
- Deadline for notifying acceptance of proposal to Presenter: 31st December 2018
- Deadline for submission of final Power Point slides for Presentation: 31st January 2019
- Library Professionals from science & technology institutions, research organizations and industries.
Teachers and Researchers in LIS field having interest in science & technology librarianship.
- Library professionals, working in library networks, consortia; interested in open access, open data science, offering technology solutions to libraries.
- Publishers, Information intermediates and vendors.
- Information technology managers, educationists, policy makers and others interested in the theme of the conference.
Call for Presentations
- All proposals/abstracts submitted should be in English and must be based on the original work carried out by the presenter and have not been published or presented before.
- Each presentation of the proposal/abstract should be limited to 20 slides.
- Each presenter will be given only 10 minutes to articulate, highlight and present core of their proposal.
- Presenters of accepted presentation must register and attend the conference.
- Abstracts and Power Point presentations will be published on the Conference website.
- If the presentations have any special technical requirements, organizers should be informed in advance.
Phone: +91 79 2395 2431
For Official Link, click here.