Registrations are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Innopreneurs Junior: Entrepreneurship & Innovation Contest.
About Innopreneurs Junior
Innopreneurs Junior is a Next Gen Entrepreneurship & Innovation contest for the k -12 group, aligning with the National Innovation & Entrepreneurship Promotion Policy of Govt. of India.
The motive of this contest is to promote the spirit of Entrepreneurship & Innovation among the k – 12 group. The Olympiad comes with exciting Cash Prizes, In-Kind prizes & a lot of exposure for the young minds.
Any schooler/non-schooler below 18 years can register for the olympiad.
- Registration as an individual/Team of 4 for Innopreneurs Junior
- Registration Fee/entry : INR 499 or USD 8
- Registered teams will submit a problem statement cum Idea of their own
- Shortlisting of Ideas (up to 100 ideas) for the Phase II
- Quiz for Pre Finale teams in
- Phase II around Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Mentoring & Training
- Teams will go through a readiness session
- Pre Finale Presentation will take place where teams present to Jury Panel
Selection of Top 10
- The top 10 teams will be selected for the Final Pitching
- Top 10 Ideas presentation & Award Ceremony (Physical Event)
Award & benefits worth Rs. 7.5 Lakhs.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.