Applications are invited for iNiF Chanakya-Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 at IIT Tirupati. The last date of application is 25 January.
iNiF, DST and IIT Tirupati believe that human resource development has to be the heart of the NM-ICPS which includes encouraging and involving students and faculty of the technical institutes to solve industry problems, training graduates to fill the gap between academia and industry, creating pool of trained professionals.
The goals of HRD can be ensured under the programme Comprehensive and Holistic Advancement of National Knowledge Yield and Analytics (CHANAKYA). iNiF at IIT Tirupati invites innovative and entrepreneurial ideas from motivated students for CHANAKYA-Postdoctoral Fellowships (CHANAKYA-PDF) who would like to work in the broad areas of Positioning and Precision Technology.
- M.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Sc./B.S.-M.S. or any equivalent degree holder
- A minimum 7.5 CGPA or 75% equivalent must be obtained over all semesters in the Masters and PhD coursework
- The researcher must have completed a PhD program or defended their PhD thesis
- Must have atleast two published papers in reputed peer-reviewed journals.
Call for Proposal
- Remote Sensing and Image Processing
- Quantum Technologies for Positioning
- Natural Resource Management
- Smart and Sustainable Cities
- Defence Applications
- Imaging Spectroscopy
- Precision Agriculture
- Disaster Management
- Visualization Tools
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Maximum Duration of the Fellowship: 36 Months.
Research Grant + Monthly fellowship: INR 80,000 + HRA as per norms.
Click here to view the official notification of iNiF Chanakya-Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 at IIT Tirupati.
You may also be interested in: