Together with the Indo-German Young Leaders Forum (IGYLF), the Hertie School will offer up to two full scholarships for successful applicants to its Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs programs starting in fall 2020. Applicants with a strong interest in Indo-German relations are encouraged to apply by 1 March.
The Indo-German Young Leaders Forum for a Responsible Future e.V. is a Berlin-based platform for bilateral exchange between Germany and India. The forum selects 50 highly motivated young leaders between 25 and 30 years of age to attend an annual conference, which alternates location each year between Germany and India.
- Available for the Master of Public Policy and Master of International Affairs
- Open to applicants of all nationalities
- Up to two full scholarships available, each worth 32,500 EUR
- Scholarship recipients play an active role in IGYLF during the scholarship period
- Scholarship recipients are awarded a spot in the annual IGYLF conference.
- The scholarship includes not only a 100% tuition waiver, but recipients will also play an active role in IGYLF throughout the period of their award, including contributing to the annual conference – for which IGYLF will grant them a spot.
- In previous conferences, participants have exchanged ideas on issues such as healthcare and urban mobility and examined the roles Germany and India play as major powers in their respective regions.
Who can Apply?
Applicants with a demonstrated interest in Indo-German relations, either academically or professionally, and who wish to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
How to Apply?
- To apply online, click here.
- Additionally, write a one-page personal statement detailing your interest in furthering the relationship between India and Germany.
- Please send the additional application material to firstname.lastname@example.org after a standard application has been submitted.
- The last date to apply is March 1, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com