Applications are invited from eligible sports persons for the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Scheme 2022.
About Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship will be given in two categories i.e., ‘Elite Scholar’ and ‘Scholar’ to budding youngsters in the sports arena for the following games:
Note: Scholarships will be awarded as per above-mentioned Scholarship Numbers. In case there are vacancies after advertisement in either boys /girls category,(Due to non – availability of eligible candidates) same may be filled from other categories in the same Game.
13-19 Years The applicant should be above the age of 13 yrs. & below the age of 19 yrs as on 01.06.2022.
- Representing in the national team.
- National ranking between 1-5 in sub juniors/ juniors/Senior or semi finalist/finalist in national championship or member of Indian team in official International Championship
- Representing in the state team.
- National ranking between 6- 10 in sub juniors/ juniors/ Senior or quarter finalist in national championship
Renewal Criteria and Duration of the Scholarship
- The duration of the Scholarship shall be for a period of 3 years. After the completion of the 1st year of the sports scholarship, the performance of the player shall be reviewed based on the performance as per above criteria in the 1st year and the sports scholarship will be renewed for the 2nd year.
- The renewal for the 3rd year will be based on the performance as per above criteria in the 2nd year of sports scholarship. If a player does not fulfil the criteria at the end of first or second year, his scholarship will be discontinued.
- Stipend in Rs. (1st Year): 15,000/-
- Stipend in Rs. (2nd Year): 15,000/-
- Stipend in Rs. (3rd Year): 15,000/-
- Stipend in Rs. (1st Year): 20,000/-
- Stipend in Rs. (2nd Year): 20,000/-
- Stipend in Rs. (3rd Year): 20,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
June 30, 2022
Employees Services Department,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Indian Oil Bhavan, G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
Bandra(E), Mumbai 400 051
Phone No: (022) 26447889 / 26447341 / 26447494