IIT Mandi Catalyst is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to be part of their growth story for the post of Junior Associate (Operations). Catalyst offers a unique set of opportunities for creativity, dynamism, and career growth.
Launched in 2016, IIT Mandi Catalyst is the first Technology Business Incubator (TBI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Supported by the Department of Science and Technology [GoI], HPCED, MeitY, and VBC Chennai, Catalyst provides incubation support to technology-based startups focused on creating value and impact in the economic and/ or social sector.
- Handling paperwork relating to invoices, POs, official reports, letters, inter-office communication, etc
- Preparing and maintaining office records.
- Handling administrative and logistics tasks relating to arrangement of travel, boarding, lodging of official guests/ visitors/ speakers.
- Maintaining office infrastructure and other facilities in office and hostel spaces.
- Internal and external communication with various stakeholders.
- Graduation in relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Email application, Internet browsing).
- Good spoken and written English.
- An interest and understanding of the startup ecosystem.
The position will have a contract of one year, to begin with. Extendable based on performance.
Compensation will be based on relevant experience and suitability/ fit. Suitable accommodation in an on-campus hostel may be provided to outstation candidates, based on availability.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the above post by clicking here.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
- Catalyst reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The company also reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of the company in this regard will be final.
- Documentary evidence in support of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
- The company can verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate before appointment, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/ her services shall be terminated.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/ false the candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- The last date to apply is October 25, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Mandi Junior Associate (Operations) Recruitment Notification
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Content Developer & Writer at IIT Gandhinagar [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 31.