Applications are invited for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager to work in a registered Society Enabling Women of Kamand Valley (EWOK).
EWOK (Enabling Women of Kamand valley) is an outreach unit and rural incubator of IIT Mandi (H.P.) established in 2016. Our vision is to create an ecosystem of business and employment for and by the women of the villages of Kamand valley in Himachal Pradesh. We are currently registered as a society in the district of Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Since the first batch of 97 students joined in July 2009, IIT Mandi has grown to currently host 125 faculty, 1,655 students, and 1,141 alumni.
Manager/ Assistant Manager (02)
- Manage EWOK Society operations related to Financial/ CA / Legal/ General Body meetings etc..
- Maintain communication with the EWOK Board in terms of regular communication, reports, etc.
- Supervise and develop a combination of projects under EWOK-Agri/ EWOK Skills / EWOK Entrepreneurship
- Explore and pursue opportunities to raise funds or finance options for the running of EWOK.
- Ensure maintenance of records for audit and other official purposes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders of EWOK.
- Organize community outreach activities.
- The manager should be a professional with a passion to work at the society’s grassroots and enhance livelihoods while advancing his/ her own career.
- Should be willing to work in a rural setup.
- Graduation or equivalent diploma in the preferred fields of Agri-business management/ Social work/ Rural Management/ Social Entrepreneurship/ Agricultural Science/ Finance & Marketing.
- Fresh MBAs are also welcome.
- Computer literacy.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Familiarity with the greater Kamand region and local dialect.
- Experience working in a rural setup.
Rs. 20000/- to 40000/- (consolidated, based on experience and credentials) initially. May be increased based on performance.
1 year, extendable based on performance. The post is purely temporary and does not entitle the candidate to any permanent post at IIT Mandi or EWOK.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria of essential qualifications and match the desirables can send their resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be further notified via email or contact provided regarding the interview.
EWOK has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience. The last date to apply is October 31, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Mandi Manager/ Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification