Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
Senior Project Executive Engineer (02)
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/ journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- Hands-on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain
- In-depth knowledge of Hashing algorithms (MD5, SHA256, and SHA3), commitment schemes( Pedersen commitment and ElGamal encryption-based), Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption schemes (DES, AES, RSA, ECDSA, ElGamal), digital signatures, ring Signatures, and secret sharing schemes
- Active research work related to Zero-Knowledge proofs, Secure multiparty computation, Pairing based cryptography, Attribute-based encryption scheme, Homomorphic encryption
- Hands-on experience in coding in blockchain platforms and developing Smart Contracts will be a plus.
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
- Development of Smart Contracts
- Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts
- Developing new Blockchain protocols and integrate with existing open-source Blockchain Platforms.
Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is November 5, 2020.
At the time of the interview, you must bring copies of the degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. The interview for short-listed candidates will be held in the 2nd week of November 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Kanpur Senior Project Executive Engineer Recruitment Notification