Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled “Post-Processing System for NavIC Signals for High Precision Applications” funded by Space Technology Cell (STC), ISRO, in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Program (KIAP).
This job will require reviewing research papers, developing, and testing algorithms for processing NavIC signals, setting up experiments, preparing reports and presentations, and complete documentation of the developed software package and results.
Project Engineer (01)
- M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Python programming.
- He/ she should have at least a theoretical understanding of GNSS.
- A candidate with a background in Geoinformatics/ Geomatics is preferred.
- Experienced in handling and operating surveying equipment.
- Motivated and willing to learn about new technologies.
You might also be interested in Research Associate (Under BIRAC Funded Project) at IIT Delhi: Apply by Dec 31.
Rs. 26,400 – 2,200 – 66,000/- per month
The appointment will be for one (01) year and is extendable (based on performance) for up to three (03) years of the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
The application should be submitted online via email to email@example.com. Applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted. The last date for submitting the online application is January 5, 2021.
The application should include:
- Complete biodata (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of the relevant degree certificates
- Details of publications/ completed projects (if any)
- Any other documents
The selection will be based on an online interview. The shortlisted candidate will be informed via email about the date of the interview.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Kanpur Project Engineer Recruitment Notification