The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn) invites applications for a JRF position in the area of Computer Science and Engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Gandhinagar is one of the eight Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) announced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2008. The institute began operating on a temporary campus at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, mentored by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
Gandhipedia: A One-Stop Portal for Browsing Gandhian Literature, Life-Events, and His Social. The work involves the development of a visualization portal for browsing Gandhian literature, life-events, and his social network.
- Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas. Or Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas with valid GATE score.
- Expertise in machine learning, text processing and analysis.
- Prior experience in Python platforms such as NLTK, Anaconda, Python notebooks along with basic versioning system knowledge.
- Expertise in basic web-development technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JQuery along with advanced technologies like MongoDB, Django, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience of writing research papers.
- Implementation experience of atleast one ML/ NLP project.
- Evidence of excellent coding skills.
You might also be interested in Research Associate at IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Salars Rs. 47k]: Applications Open.
Consolidated Rs. 31,000 (JRF) per month.
The total project duration is 5 years. The candidates will be offered a position for 12 months, which will be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Applications will continue to be screened until the post is filled. Interviews will be conducted through Skype/ In-Person. No TA/ DA will be provided for an interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment Notification