Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Junior Project Assistants (Tech) under the GAIL (India) Limited, Noida Funded project at IIT Delhi. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Junior Project Assistants (Tech) (02)
Development of Performance single Polymer Composite (SPC) (RP03601N)
Diploma (3 years duration)/ Graduate Degree in Textile Technology/ Engineering, Polymer Science.
Rs.21,700-23,200-24,700-26,700-28,700-30,700/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with details of work experience etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Samrat Mukhopadhyay at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is November 9, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview.
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 09/11/2020 by 5.00 p.m.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below
IIT Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment Notification
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellows (Under DST Funded Project) at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 15.