The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow-Incubator invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Head Investment on contract initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for the extension as per the need and policy of the IIML- Incubator.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Incubator Manager (01)
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the incubation center.
- Scouting and building a pipeline of potential startups for incubation.
- Onboarding and incubation of startups.
- Designing and conducting Startup pitch.
- Startup Business pitch evaluation and screening of Application.
- To help and support marketing activities Digital and Mass Media, make strategy and adhere to the planned activities and designing MIS of all activities.
- To design marketing strategies and executing.
- Promotional activities for various programs and events of the incubator.
- Graduate in Engineering/ MBA Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Startup ecosystem development/ Incubator/ Digital media company/ online media company/ PR agency etc. ‘
- Age: Below 35 Years.
In the scale of total remuneration between Rs. (40000 to 50000) (all-inclusive) with break up available with the incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement is being considered for the working executive as per the policy of the Incubator.
How to Apply?
- The candidates may forward their resume and other relevant documents (scanned copies) to email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th November 2020.
- All the received applications for the said post will be shortlisted and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited through e-mail to appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time.
- The candidates have to produce their bio-data along with a set of photocopies in support of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of the interviews. They should also bring all testimonials in original for verification purposes.
- There will be multiple rounds of interviews as deemed appropriate by the management.
- No TA/ DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for 2 years on contract renewable further subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the IIML-Incubator.
- The compensation will be decided out depending on qualification, experience, last drawn salary, and relevant factors.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.