Applications are invited for the post of Research Engineer and Ph.D. positions at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- Research Engineer
- Ph.D. (JRF)
- Master degree in ECE with good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5).
- Project/ thesis work topics related to wireless communication and/ or FPGA.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink or Verilog/ FPGA
- Publications at good venues.
12 months (Extension up to 2 years).
How to Apply?
Please send your CV by Oct. 15, 2020 via e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for RE/ Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email.
For full notification, click the link below.
IIIT Delhi Research Positions Recruitment Notification 2020
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow at IIT Patna: Apply by Oct 18.
Project Positions at IIT Delhi [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 12.