Applications are invited for ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022. The last date of application is 31 July.
Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to Scheme 2022 registered Ph.D. scholars from any recognized University/College/ Institution to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed Ph.D. Registration.
- Awarding doctoral scholarship by admitting full time meritorious Research scholars who wants to carry out research in core areas having global relevance, adding value to subject and research results should aim to develop some theory and/or model which can be replicated universally.
- To nurture talents in CAfraternity for technical research.
- Membership of ICAI
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application.
- Candidate shall be Full Time Student at the University/College/Institution while pursuing Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes.
- Candidates shall not avail any other scholarship for the same.
- Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 on May 7th 2020 are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Application shall be forwarded by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
- Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing Ph.D. in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable and having global relevance.
- Application Form
- Research proposal & abstract (3000 and 300 words respectively)
- Relevant Enclosures (Details given in Application Form)
All the documents should be received before 31st July 2022 duly signed and stamped by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
Following documents must be sent to Research Committee:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
3rd Floor, Main Building
ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7100,
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
Rs. 50,000 per month. Scholarship to be awarded for the maximum period of 3 years to 5 scholars annually. Contingency grant will be admissible at the rate of Rs. 50,000 per annum.
Click here to view the official notification of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2022.
You may also be interested in: