Registrations are invited for 11 months of Online IBM Data Analytics with Excel and R Professional Certificate.
About the Course
This Professional Certificate is intended for anyone who is seeking to develop the job-ready skills, tools, and portfolio for an entry-level data analyst or data scientist position. Through these eight online courses, you will dive into the role of a data analyst or data scientist and develop the essential skills you need work with a range of data sources and apply powerful tools, including Excel, Cognos Analytics, and the R programming language, towards becoming a data driven practitioner, and gaining a competitive edge in the job market.
By the end of this Professional Certificate, you will be able to explain the data analyst and data scientist roles. You will work with Excel spreadsheets and utilize them for data analysis to create charts and plots. You will utilize Cognos Analytics to create interactive dashboards. You will work with relational databases and query data using SQL statements.
You will use the R programming language to complete the entire data analysis process – including data preparation, statistical analysis, data visualization, predictive modeling, and creating interactive data applications. You will also communicate your data findings and learn to prepare a report for stakeholders.
This program is suitable for anyone with a passion for learning and does not require any prior data analysis, statistics, or programming experience.
What you will learn?
- Utilize Excel spreadsheets to perform a variety of data analysis tasks like data wrangling, using pivot tables, data mining, & creating charts
- Complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, using R, R Studio, and Jupyter
- Create relational databases and tables, query data, sort, filter and aggregate result sets using SQL and R from JupyterLab
- Communicate your data findings using various data visualization techniques including, charts, plots & interactive dashboards with Cognos and R Shiny
Skills you will gain?
- Data Science
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Table
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- IBM Cognos Analytics
- R Programming
- Select (Sql)
- Relational Databases (RDBMS)
- Tables (Database)
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Excel Basics for Data Analysis
- Assessment for Data Analysis and Visualization Foundations
- Data Visualization and Dashboards with Excel and Cognos
- Introduction to R Programming for Data Science
- SQL for Data Science with R
- Data Analysis with R
- Data Visualization with R
- Data Science with R – Capstone Project