Submissions are invited for Healing from Home- IKS Traditional Home Remedy Competition by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 27 July.
From time immemorial, Bharatiya Home Remedies, prepared with the vast varieties of herbs, spices and other flora, not only help to cure diseases but also to prevent them. These remedies usually strengthen the body’s mechanisms to fight diseases. This is perhaps the strongest point in favour of home remedies.
This video competition, organized by the IKS division of Ministry of Education at AICTE, is an invitation for the participants to explore and discover traditional home remedies.
The video should showcase your preparation of a traditional home remedy (based on locally available ingredients) along with a grandparent or an elder from your family along with a brief textual description as given in the guidelines (Minimum 200 words- maximum 500 words).
This competition is for school children for Classes 9 to 12.
- The length of the video should strictly be between 3-7 minutes, including the beginning and end credits.
- The video should begin with an introduction which includes your name, age, class and school and that of your mentor as well as about how you are related to them.
- The accompanying text should explain in greater detail what you have said in the video.
- The video can be in either colour or monochrome in time-lapse/normal mode.
- The video has to be shot in HD format within the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The Last date of Submission is 27th July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Healing from Home- IKS Traditional Home Remedy Competition.
You may also be interested in: