Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 6 months of HCL First Careers Program 2022.
About HCL First Careers Program 2022
HCL First Careers program for Fresher Engineers is the launch pad for entry-level job roles in HCL Technologies.
During the 6-month job training at the end of which a job is assured for those who complete the program successfully, candidates undergo three months of Extensive Classroom Training (offered virtually) and three months of Professional Practice Term where candidates get to work on live global projects in HCL Technologies.
The program goes beyond merely training – it opens viable career options that accelerate professional growth in the IT industry. Students who successfully complete the training program are employed in HCL Technologies.
HCL First Careers Program Duration
6 months inclusive of:
- 3 months virtual Class Room Training (can be accessed from the comfort of your home)
- 3 months Professional Practice Term at HCL Technologies
Starting salary INR 2.75 Lakh per annum
Advantages of the HCL First Careers Program
The advantage of HCL First Careers program lies in its ability to identify your first job at HCL, train you to be successful in it within 6 months and place you in it at the end of training.
Candidates who join HCL First Careers program have the following advantages:
- Now + Next Training: Learn cutting-edge technologies with practical on-demand skills alongside access to best-in-class training infrastructure & subject matter expertise
- Global Exposure: Work on real-world problems of global customers
- Communication & Leadership Skills: Gain contemporary communication and presentation skills
- Accelerated Professional Growth: Benefit from diverse learning and development opportunities via certifications that accelerate professional growth
- Job Assurance: Start your global career with one of India’s largest IT companies with a starting salary of INR 2.75 Lakhs per annum
- Employee Benefits: Avail of comprehensive employee benefits including medical coverage and access to holisitic learning and development programs
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders with 0 to 2 years of professional experience from all regions of India can apply
- B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science), B.Voc (CS/IT/Software Development) and BCA graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only
- 65% & above Marks in Class XII and Graduation or Post Graduation
- Year of Graduation should be 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- All selected candidates will be trained for IT Engineer roles
- Fees for the Program: INR 1,50,000 + applicable taxes
- The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services, a subsidiary division of HCL. Deployment will be at HCL post the successful completion of the training program across all criteria.
- Bank Loan Assistance available
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
- Online Counselling
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Interview