The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Govt. of Maharashtra is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2022.
About Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- Students passed Xth Class from Govt Vidhyaniketan are eligible for this schoalrship.
- For new sanction students must have 60% marks in Xth Class.
- New sanction process done through DHE office and Renewal sanction process done through joint director office of concern colleges. Selection of Candidates Is on Merit basis
- Need to get 60% marks in the 10th standard.
- Need to pass by 10th standard exam from the state Government Vidyanikethan only.
- Maharashtrian Students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra state.
- Beneficiary Category: all category (only UG students) ( As Per GR Dated 02.09.1986)
- 11-12th Rs. 100 per month. After 12th Rs.100 per month. Selection of Candidates is on Merit basis
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Previous Year Marksheet.
- Entitlement Card from Vidhyaniketan
- Bonafide Certificate of admitted College.
- Domicile Certificate.
May 31, 2022