About the Course
This new beginner-level, six-course certificate, developed by Google, is designed to provide IT professionals with in-demand skills — including Python, Git, and IT automation — that can help you advance your career.
This program builds on your IT foundations to help you take your career to the next level. It’s designed to teach you how to program with Python and how to use Python to automate common system administration tasks. You’ll also learn to use Git and GitHub, troubleshoot and debug complex problems, and apply automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud.
This certificate can be completed in about 6 months and is designed to prepare you for a variety of roles in IT, like more advanced IT Support Specialist or Junior Systems Administrator positions. Upon completing the program, you’ll have the option to share your information with potential employers, like Walmart, Sprint, Hulu, Bank of America, Google (of course!), and more.
We recommend that you have Python installed on your machine. For some courses, you’ll need a computer where you can install Git or ask your administrator to install it for you.
What you will Learn?
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts
- Use Git and GitHub for version control
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems
There are 6 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Crash Course on Python
- Using Python to interact with the Operating System
- Introduction to Git and GitHub
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques
- Configuration Management and the Cloud
- Automating Real-World Tasks with Python
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.