Registrations are open for 6 months Online Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate.
About the Course
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making.
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more.
What you will learn?
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms.
Skills you will gain
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Problem Solving
- Data Collection
- Data Ethics
- Sample Size Determination
Approximately 6 months to complete (Suggested pace of 10 hours/week).
- Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
- Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Prepare Data for Exploration
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Analyze Data to Answer Questions
- Share Data Through the Art of Visualization
- Data Analysis with R Programming
- Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study