Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Global Product Support Internship at Autodesk, Bengaluru.
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California and has offices worldwide.
About the Internship
The Intern Technical Support Specialist’s primary role is to help provide technical support services to Autodesk users to ensure they get up and running with Autodesk products.
The Intern Technical Support Specialist is responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities and other channels and documenting them in our Knowledge Base.
The interns will be a part of Global Product Support (GPS) which is a dynamic team of product, industry, and workflow experts responsible for delivering support services to customers ranging from Territory Accounts (SMB) to Named Accounts (Enterprise).
They provide technical guidance, analytics, thought leadership, and hands-on, root-cause problem resolution to help and inspire our customers to maximize the business value and adoption of their technology investments.
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress support cases
- Learn from the talented individuals in the industry and work with them on solving complex technical issues.
- Learn key customer engagement skills.
- Global product support is part of Customer Success organization, you will have a kick start into what customer success is and how to deliver valuable outcomes
- Hands on expertise with various Autodesk Products.
Minimum Qualifications Technical Skills (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/ / Architecture / Structural or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of:
- Basics of Civil / Architectural Engineering.
- Working Knowledge on Revit Architectural / Revit Structural / Civil 3D
- Basic knowledge on cloud collaboration (BIM / comitative software)
- 6-month, full-time commitment from Jun to Dec 2022
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Global Product Support Internship at Autodesk, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: