Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Global IT Internship at Cargill, Bengaluru.
Cargill, Inc. is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
About the Internship
Cargill Global IT seeks a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor. This internship is primarily targeting Women returning after their maternity break and women graduates.
This is a special initiative by Cargill Women in IT (CWIT – APAC chapter) to enable women to enter and re-enter the workforce. They aim to provide you with learning opportunities in cutting edge technology streams, work with competitive teams, gain knowledge on different business domains of Cargill, and an experience to remember.
- Go through self-learning with online training as suggested and engage with mentors
- Understand requirements, learn to map the requirements to technical tasks
- Learn to design, work with architects and implement software components
- Learn basic concept of agile development, be a part of scrum team or execute project individually in agile mode
- Unit test your code, identify and troubleshoot errors
- Learn to deploy in AWS
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Engineering or Masters in Business Administration only need apply
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to work with global teams
- It is a paid internship for the duration of 6 months (Apr-Sep)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.