About the Competition
The Foundation for International Taxation (FIT) is pleased to announce an essay competition for International Tax professionals/students below the age of 35 years.
This competition is open to all Indian nationals regardless of class, sex, background or occupation.
- Essay should be original and not published elsewhere.
- It should be theme based.
- Essay should be backed by relevant data, facts, circulars, treaty provisions and judicial rulings.
- Essay on any topic of International taxation, in maximum 10,000 words (including footnotes and appendices), if selected, will be rewarded with free entry to International Taxation Conference to be held in Mumbai on 6th, 7th and 8th December 2018.
- Essays should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Travel and lodging expenses for the annual conference on December 6 -8, 2018 will have to be borne by the winners of the competition.
- Five such authors of selected essays would be honoured at the Conference as “FIT Fellows” with a certificate.
- The essays would be judged by experts on International Taxation, whose decision shall be final.
Last date for submission: 31st October 2018
Ms. Anjali Advani
Tel: 91-22-2202 4259/61