TISS Mumbai invites job applications for Finance Officer (Saksham Prerak) for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Name of the Post: Finance Officer, Saksham Prerak
- Location: Mumbai
- Duration: March 2021.
- Remuneration CTC: Up to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Last date of Application: 10th October 2020.
- Qualifications: M.com with minimum 3 years of relevant experience/B.com with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Essential skills: Reporting, Statutory Compliance, Tally. IT Skill- MS Excel, word, etc.
- Prior experience of working with NON PROFIT ORGANISAITON (NGO/Trust etc.) will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Checking of Bills or Supporting Vouchers in support of expenses incurred for the project by staff and trainees
- Process payment of trainees’ expenditure
- Prepare Progress Update report quarterly/bi-annually
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis
- Process the vendors’ payment after all accuracy checks & verification
- Deduct correctly tax at source for any vendor payment and staff and supplying required information to TISS- Finance Section in time.
- Prepare challan & deposit the tax deducted at source within the due date.
- Prepare TDS statement on a Monthly Basis for vendors and staff on regular basis.
- Prepare quarterly TDS return & file it within the due time (in coordination with TISS’s accounting system).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
Finance Officer (Saksham Prerak) at TISS Mumbai.