Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Finance Internship at Eli Lilly & Company, Bangalore.
About Eli Lilly & Company
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries.
About the Internship
- BI group internships offer robust opportunities for students to gain exposure to the organization, leverage key functional skills and make an impact.
- He/She will Contribute to Lilly’s Finance organization through work and recommendations on relevant, challenging, business-critical project(s) in areas such as Management Reporting, Financial Planning, Analytics, Supply chain, Transformational Projects and other adhoc projects.
- Within Business Intelligence group specifically, they seek self-starting individuals who demonstrate decision-making, project management and data analysis skills.
Essential Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Assist and support in the design and development of management reports for the business
- Provide planning and reporting support aligned to business requirements for CFP
- Assist in month end closing activities and financial analysis for the business
- Analyze required data sources and the health of data as it pertains to a reporting solution
- Involvement in projects within BI group which will help to gain exposure and understanding of various areas within lilly finance
- Assist in creating documentation and SOPs for various projects within BI group
- MBA in Finance Preferably BE+MBA in Finance
- Strong learning agility
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Penchant for reporting and analytical tools
- Understanding of basics finance
- Strong Written, Verbal, and Communication skill
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.