Tripura University is a central university, the main public government university of Tripura, India. The number of affiliated Colleges at present is 52 among which there are 27 General Degree Colleges, 19 Professional Degree Colleges, 2 Technical Colleges and 4 Polytechnic Institutes.
Applications are invited for the post of Field Investigator and Research Assistant under the project entitled “Tribal Culture and Problems, Prospects and Strategies for Development of Tourism Economy in Tripura: A Geographical Appraisal” funded by ICSSR, Government of India, under the project directorship of Dr. Saptarshi Mitra, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography and Disaster Management.
1. Field Investigator
- No. of Posts: 02
- Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in any Social Science Discipline with minimum 55% marks (Preference will be given to the person knowing Local Tribal Language).
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/-Per Month
2. Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 01
- Qualifications: Candidates with PhD/M.Phil./Post Graduate degree in any Social Science Discipline with minimum 55% marks (Preference will be given to the student of Geography with Regional Planning).
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/-Per Month
Nature of Posts
These posts are purely temporary in nature.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send their complete up to date bio-data both in .docx & .pdf format (with working email id and phone number) along with scanned colour photograph via email to email@example.com.
- The interview schedule will be informed through email.
Nov 4, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Field Investigator and Research Assistant at Tripura University