Applications are invited for Faculty Fellow at IISER Pune for the year 2022. The last date of application is 9 June.
I-HUB Quantum Technology Foundation (QTF), a section-8 company under the aegis of IISER Pune, invites applications for the position of Faculty Fellow in the area of quantum technologies. This is a contract position with I-HUB QTF for 3 to 5 years with a consolidated salary of Rs.1,25,000 per month. The candidate is expected to develop new technologies, commercialise or create prototypes of existing technologies, or create technology spin-offs/start-ups based on quantum technologies.
Ideal candidate would have a Ph.D. degree in any area of quantum technologies with demonstrated work and inclination towards applying research for practical applications in this area. Prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics or a related field with research focussed on quantum computing, quantum communications or quantum materials.
- A minimum of 3-year post-Ph.D. research experience.
- Candidates with relevant industrial R&D experience of about 3 years in these areas will be strongly preferred.
To apply for the Faculty Fellow position, the application package must include the following :
- Detailed CV indicating the age, educational background, research experience and a complete list
of publications / patents.
- A vision statement and a proposal explaining why your background suits this position, and what
will be your work-plan/proposal for application of quantum technologies (maximum of 3 pages).
- The entire application package must be assembled as a single PDF file (applications in any other file format or attaching multiple files in the email will lead to immediate rejection). Only one PDF file must be sent as attachment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Mark the subject of email as: FAC-FELLOW-2022 Application.
Last date of application is 9th June 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Faculty Fellow at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: