Submissions are invited for Essay Competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 26 July.
CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is doing a nationwide campaign on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and its roadmap to success.
- Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this Competition.
- Age Limit:
- Category I- 12 years to 16 years
- Category II- 16 years and above
Rules & Regulations
- Word limit of the essay will be 3000 – 3500 words. There should be strictly no plagiarism.
- Any entry with plagiarism will be straightaway disqualified. Submissions should be in Word or PDF format only.
- Participants are requested to use formal fonts and maintain a font size of 12-14 throughout the content.
- Font color should be black only.
- If participant/s submit multiple entries, then last entry submitted will be considered for evaluation.
- Individual person, Individual groups of people, groups, experts, professionals etc. are eligible.
- Competitors can submit a maximum of only one entry.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The Prize money for the winner is – Rs.5000 /- (Five Thousand only).
The last date of submission is 26th July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Essay Competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: