Applications are invited for Engage 2022- Engineering Internship Opportunity at Microsoft. Online applications are open on the official website.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998.
Over the course of the past 22+ plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
- Students graduating in 2024 enrolled in a full-time engineering program
- Bachelors, Masters, Integrated Dual Degree & related courses
- 6 CGPA and above
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Click here to apply for Engage 2022- Engineering Internship Opportunity at Microsoft.
You may also be interested in:
I’m interested and I’m fresher
I’m fresher I’m interested to work Microsoft