Applications are invited for Early Career Program- Engineering & Technology 2022 at Baker Hughes, Mumbai. Online applications are open on the official website.
Early Career Program in Engineering and Technology inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. The program is due to start in July 2022.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Computer Science or related
- Have a maximum of 3 years post Bachelor’s degree experience
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship.
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives.
Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Click here to apply for Early Career Program- Engineering & Technology 2022 at Baker Hughes, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: