Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Data Science Internship at Sony.
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
About the Internship
Sony’s R&D Centers support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
- Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities daily and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementing relevant models.
- Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching the content recommendation for the OTT platforms.
- The internship will start by the third week of January 2022.
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. from a Computer Science background.
- Python coding
- Strong SQL theoretical knowledge
- ML basics
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Advanced Machine Learning concepts
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.