Applications are invited for Data Analyst Under Prasar Bharati Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 June.
Applications are invited for a position of Data Analyst the project entitled, “Archival Content Retrieval Through Audio and Text Query project.”, funded by the Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
About the Project
In this project, we focus on audio-based content retrieval, where the query is an audio or text, and the search content is in audio. We will be developing state-of-the-art technologies using deep learning methods for various tasks such as
- Audio Event Detection
- Acoustic Scene Classification
- Few shot learning
- B.Tech+ 1 year relevant experience or MSc + 1 year relevant experience or Bsc.+MCA + 1 year relevant experience.
- B. tech + 1-year relevant experience.
- Should have Proven/ Prior Experience/ Skill sets as below:
- Languages: Python/C++
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB (Optional)
- Relevant experience working in UI-UX Designing
- Experience with handling large datasets that leads to a large scale high-impact project
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and close attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well as part of a team.
The responsibilities for the said role include:
- Developing state-of-the-art retrieval systems
- Supervising the data annotation team and developing/selecting tools they will need for annotation and validation of data
- Publishing research papers in top conferences and journals
- Writing technical reports
- Working with the Prasar Bharati team for seamless deployment of the system
To apply for the post, please click here: Apply Online.
The post is for the duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension.
The last date for sending the application is 5th June 2022.
Dr. Vipul Arora
Click here to view the official notification of Data Analyst Under Prasar Bharati Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: