The workshop is organized and sponsored by The Embo Journal, Embo Press & IISER Pune.
The cytoskeleton is a complex and dynamic assembly of different fibre networks and a multitude of associated regulatory activities. This complex assembly is involved in virtually every aspect of cell biology.
In the past decades, much insight has been gained into the assembly and function of the cytoskeleton components. However, less is known about the emergent properties of these networks and their fine-tuning, both in isolation and in coordination with other macromolecular assemblies.
The current workshop brings together leading experts with different perspectives on cytoskeletal function, including theory, in vitro reconstitution to cellular and tissue level approaches.
The focus will be to collectively advance the current limits of understanding using complementary expertise and diversity of techniques already available in the community.
- Registration deadline: 30 June 2017
- Abstract Submission deadline: 30 June 2017
- Notification by: 31 July 2017
- Payment deadline: 15 August 2017
- Student/Postdocs: EUR 35
- Academiceur: 70
- Industry: EUR 100
To register, click here.
- Every applicant is expected to present a poster or a short talk. Applicants should indicate their choice at abstract submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the organizers. The selection will be based on the quality of the abstract submitted at the time of application. Only abstracts of appropriate scientific quality and relevant to the themes of the conference will be selected.
- Participants will be notified if their application was successful via email by 31 July 2017.
- The maximum length of the abstract is 200 words (not including title, author names and affiliations).
- The abstract should be written in English and clearly indicate the motivation of the study, results and conclusions.
Posters should be printed in Portrait orientation, maximum size A0 (1189 x 841 mm).
Carsten Janke, Email: email@example.com
To visit the official notification, click here.