Modeling and Simulation place a vital role in various fields of Engineering and Technology. In view of these a one week short term training programme for faculty and P.G. research student of Science and Engineering is being proposed to provide systematic study of important topics of Modelling and Simulation.
The main objective of this programme is to cover theoretical and practical application of Modelling and Simulation arising in real world problem.Program includes four interactive sessions in which participants will present on the topic of their own choice. Certificate for participating in the presentation award will be given to the participants.
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulationto real world problems related to fluid.
- Biological Models and Simultion
- Compartment modeling and Simulation
- Operation research Based Modeling and Simulation.
- Software : MATLAB
Who can Attend?
- The training program is open to faculty members from engineering institutes (degree & diploma), Universities & Science colleges, research scholars, PG Students (M. Tech. and M.Sc.) and industry personnel.
- However, selection of participants will be based on their academic records & recommendation letter.
- List of selected participants will be displayed on institute website on 20/12/19.
Hard copy of the duly filled registration form along with DD should reach the Coordinator on or before 15thDecember 2019. To download the registration form, click here.