About the Course
The course will include both conventional measures and intelligent measures for enhancing road safety. The conventional measures include collection of accident data, statistical and econometrical analysis of accident data to identify the factors contributing to road accidents, identification of black spots and accident investigation. The course will also provide an overview of road safety audit and various safety issues identified on Indian roads during audit.
The course will i) provide knowledge to participants regarding accident data collection and analysis, (ii) make participants aware of different conventional and intelligent measures for enhancing road safety, (iii) provide exposure to participants through on‐field practical problems and exercises, (iv) enable participants to perform road safety audit and suggest proper countermeasures to enhance road safety.
- Students at all levels (B. Tech/ B.E. / B. Arch/M. Tech/M. Arch/ MCP/Ph. D) or Faculty from reputed academic institutions related to the field of Civil Engineering/ Transportation/ Engineering/ Infrastructure Design/ Infrastructure Planning/Architecture.
- Executives, engineers, researchers and working professionals from Government organizations (e.g. PWD, MORTH, NHAI, Transport Department, Traffic Police, etc.) or Private Sectors (say, Consultants, Concessioners, etc.) and R&D Organizations in related fields.
The registration fees (per person) for taking the course are as follows:
- Category‐A Academic Institutes (Student) from India: No Fee
- Category‐B Academic/ R & D Organizations (Faculty/Scientist) from India: INR 10000
- Category‐C Academic/Research/Government Organizations from Abroad: US $500
- Category‐D Government Organizations/ Private Sectors: INR 12000 (Module A Only) and INR 18000 (for both Module A and Module B)
Phone: +91‐3222 283458