About the Course
The overall objective of this course is to provide students, teachers and professionals with an understanding of various approaches to recovering energy from waste material such as MSW, agricultural waste, animal husbandry waste, forest residues and industrial waste. This course is aimed at providing a sound theoretical and practical base of knowledge and tools for interested students, teachers and professionals in the field of waste management and energy production.
You should attend if
- You are a waste/environmental management consultant for industries or local municipal
corporations, or a employee/member of local Municipal Corporation.
- You are working in an industry requiring active and intensive waste management.
- You are working with an NGO or citizen groups for sustainable management of MSW.
- You are a scientist working on developing novel or improved methods of waste management.
- You are a student or faculty from academic institution interested in learning about sustainable waste management as part of your teaching or research.
Industry: INR 28,320
Government research organization and NGOs: INR 12,000
Academic institutes (faculty members): INR 8,000
Students: INR 5,000
Participants from abroad: INR 84,960
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, 24 hr free internet facility, field visits, and lunch and tea during session breaks. The participants will be provided with accommodation on payment basis subject to availability.
To view detailed course outline, click here.
Details regarding registration are given here.
Phone: 022-2576 7203