About the company
NoticeBard.com is an educational content website with the mission of enabling informed and inspired careers. Today, NoticeBard is a leading educational opportunities portal and reaches out to 8 lakh unique visitors every month and is the 1500th most popular website in India.
We now have 75,000 email subscribers and the list is growing by 100 a day. Our readers love and trust us! Quality, carefully curated content is at the heart of NoticeBard.
If you are a digital intrapreneur at heart and the written word, community building, managing and leading virtual teams, sales and marketing, interests you, this position could be for you.
- Lead, train, and manage a virtual team of interns, campus leaders, and manage content produced by them
- Research and write feature stories, career advisory pieces, interview stories, and commission various content pieces
- Format, edit, optimize, tag, and publish various forms of content on NoticeBard: opportunities, events, internship experiences
- Ideate and implement digital marketing initiatives, campus tie-ups
- Lead business development, and ad-space sales efforts
Are you saying a huge YES! to the following?
- Does serving young students across India resonate with you?
- Are you an intrapreneur at heard and do you have the roll-up-your-sleeves and get the work done attitude?
- Does the idea of managing teams and producing quality content at scale excite you?
- Is producing carefully formatted, search engine optimized (SEOed), grammatically correct content your cup of coffee?
- Do you like writing? Do you equally like marketing, sales, and business development initiative?
- Would you like to build a close-knit, purpose-driven community around education and content?
Do you have the below 4 qualities/skills?
- Community-building, sales, and marketing skills?
- Excellent English language skills (both written and oral)
- Know-how of various content and marketing strategies and tools: SEO, SMO, Keyword tools, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Data-centric and tech-centric approach to marketing
If yes, you should apply for the position of a Content Manager at NoticeBard.
- This is a full-time position requiring intense work. Work-hours are flexible, but meetings/deadlines have to be done on time.
- Work on creating content that impacts 1000s of students lives every month
- This is a remote, work-from-home position. Work from anywhere!
- The work-environment is liberal, entrepreneurial, and young with a focus on learning and growth of all (we pay you to read books, do courses, in the ‘work time’)
- Learn the ins and outs of online media, online education, and entrepreneurship
Educational Qualifications and Work experience
- You must have a minimum of 3-years of work experience in related fields.
- People with prior experience in online media or digital marketing agencies will be preferred.
- You must be a graduate.
Anywhere in India. This is a remote position.
To apply, please fill the form here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.