NIT Uttarakhand along with InDA is conducting an International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Desalination & National Water Mission and Annual Congress of InDA from February 13 to 15, 2020.
Today more than 783 million people lack access to freshwater across the globe. With the looming threat to climate change, growing population in urban areas, increasing pace of industrialization, access to freshwater will further widen in the near and far future. This requires an integrated approach for augmenting the available water resources, creating new sources of freshwater, besides the direct interventions on the reduce-recover-recycle of water.
The conference aims to address the above issues from various aspects.
- Water Desalination-Thermoelectric, Hybrid membrane processes
- Noble Technologies- Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration
- Renewable Energy Powered Desalination Systems
- Desalination, Energy, and Environment
- Energy and Resource Recovery Technologies
- Recent Developments in Desalination- Lessons from Globe
- Brine Disposal and Removal of Specific Compound
- Fouling, Scaling, Biofilms and Material Selection
- Materials for Membranes and Intake Systems
- Domestic Wastewater Treatment and Reuse
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment and Zero Liquid Discharge
- Urban Water Supply: Challenges and Solutions
- Supply of Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Water-Energy Nexus in Urban and Rural Systems
- Perspectives on Integrated Water Management
- Development of Eco- and Green Technologies
- Circular economy: Recovery of Water-Energy-Nutrients
- Contaminants of Concern: Antibiotic Resistance, Microbiological Hazards
- Legislative Policies for Water Framework
- Authors (non-InDA members): Rs. 3,000/-
- Delegate (non-authors): Rs. 5,000/-
- Student (Non-InDA members): Rs. 2,500/-
- Accompanying delegate (non-authors): Rs. 2,000/-
All the payments should be in favor of the “Indian Desalination Association” payable through Bank Transfer: State Bank of India, Current Account 3586 6213 299; IFSC SBIN0001268; BARC Trombay, Mumbai India or Demand Draft.
To register for the conference, click here.
The last date to register is February 7, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 02764 260 277
Email ID: email@example.com