International Conference on Sustainable Development 2019 is jointly presented by International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada. and Montclair State University Department of Earth & Environmental Studies 1 Normal Avenue Montclair.
This conference has the following objectives:
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
- Environment and Natural Resources,
- Food and Agriculture,
- Information and communication,
- Science and technology,
- Social policy.
- Gender equality
All full text papers and abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference.
The submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers and abstracts via email in a MS word .doc, .docx file format to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please submit your paper or/and abstract to the respective conference early as possible.
Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation – November 10, 2019
Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance – November 20, 2019
Last date to submit final paper and authors’ registration – November 25, 2019
Phone Number: + 1 613 612 7615