Soft Computing for Problem Solving is a series of International Conference and the signature event of Soft Computing Research Society. SocProS aims to bring together the researchers, engineers and practitioners to present the latest achievements and innovations in the interdisciplinary areas of soft computing to discuss thought-provoking developments and challenges, in order to select potential future directions.
The major objective of the conference is to encourage participation of young researchers carrying research in the field relating to soft computing in India and abroad.
The term ‘Soft Computing’ represents a set of computational techniques in machine learning, computer science and other engineering disciplines. It investigates, simulates and analyzes very complex issues and phenomena in the real life situation.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit their original, unpublished and quality research papers in the areas including but not limited to:
Artificial immune system, Artificial neural network, Genetic algorithm, Genetic Programming, Particle Swarm Optimization, Harmonic Search, Differential Evolution, Bacteria Foraging Optimization, Fruit Fly Optimization, Firefly Algorithm etc.
Control Systems, Datamining and Clustering, Finance, Weather Forecasting, Game Theory, Grid Computing, Image Processing, Scheduling and Time-tabling, Signal Processing, Supply Chain Management, Web and Text Mining, Wireless Sensor Networking, smart cities, medicine, health etc.
For the complete list, visit here.
- Authors are invited to submit the paper in two categories: Full Length Submission, Abstract Only Submission.
- Authors of accepted papers will be allowed to resubmit camera-ready papers after incorporating double blind review comments within the stipulated deadline.
- All manuscripts should be prepared (Maximum length of 12 pages including References, Figures, and Tables) following the template of a Springer’s Book Chapter.
- Download the template here.
- For submission, visit here.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Regular author: Rs. 10,000
- Full time student author: Rs. 5000
- Only presenting a paper: Rs. 3000
- Only attending conference: Rs. 2000
- Accompanying person: Rs. 2000
For registration, visit here.
- Last date of paper Submission: Sep 10
- Notification of acceptance: Sep 30
- Camera-ready submission of accepted papers: Oct 15
- Registration of accepted papers: Sep 15
- Conference: Dec 17-19
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org