The International Conference on Recent Trends in Analysis and Optimization is such a premier forum for the presentation of recent trends in analysis and optimization research results in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics and Scientific Computing.
The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, experts from industry, and researchers in their domains of expertise from around the world to explore the hot issues on analysis and optimization and exchange the new experiences and technologies in the field of Mathematics, Statistics and Related areas focused on analysis and optimization.
The objective of the conference would be to:
- Offer a suitable platform to provide a high-level forum for scholars and researchers to share the challenges and emerging trends in analysis and optimization.
- Encourage delegates to present and discuss their research findings and share research achievements among academicians and researchers
- Explore the hot issues on analysis and optimization.
- Computational Methods for Linear & Non-Linear Optimization
- Mathematical Models for Computer Science
- Numerical Analysis
- Boundary Value Problems
- Mathematical Modeling and Computational Techniques
- Complex Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Real Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Fixed Point Theory
- Fractional Calculus
- Game Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Computational Methods, Algorithms and Scientific Applications
- Numerical Methods for PDEs
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- Operation Theory
- Approximation Theory
- Inequality Theory
- Convex Analysis
- Industrial Mathematics
- Advance Numerical Methods
The Convention will be a meeting ground for academicians, practitioners, researchers, professionals, students from various fields of Mathematics and Science.
- International Delegates: 300 USD
- International Students & Research Scholars: 150 USD
- National Delegates: 3000 INR
- Students & Research Scholars: 1500 INR
Registration fees include Conference kit, Breakfast and working Lunch on conference days.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered participants will be provided with boarding on a first-come-first-serve basis inside the campus on sharing basis @Rs. 400/‐ per day/per person.
- The last date to register is February 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 0755‐2661600
Email ID: email@example.com