In a world beleaguered by furore fashioned out of the extremes of faith-driven beliefs and emotions, finding the centre of one’s being has never been more crucial for sustaining individual and societal harmony.
As the Sufi mystic Rumi preached once, “You’re not just a drop in the ocean, you’re also the mighty ocean in the drop”, a deeper connection with one’s own mind and spirit leading to a spiritual harmony between thoughts, emotions, actions and the ability to extend this harmony to the community seems to be the only rational way to handle the Herculean task of addressing mammoth problems of social injustice, ecological devastation etc.
Most of the modern world economies consider happiness as an opposite measure of social progress and therefore, have been recognizing it as one of the foremost goals of public policy whereas building and sustaining societal harmony remains a challenge capable of rousing remarkable shifts in terms of both peace and power before nations of developed and developing world alike.
Abstract Submission: September 15
Communication of Acceptance: September 20
Full-length paper submission: September 30
- To encourage and enable discourse on diverse dimensions of spirituality.
- To identify and influence ingenious ideas.
- To present and promote profound models.
- To explore and examine the role of spirituality in securing and sustaining happiness.
- To offer key insights and powerful strategies for awakening a heightened sense of spirituality.
- Leadership and Spirituality
- The culture of Spirituality& Happiness at Workplace
- Happiness & Harmony: The Boulevard to Personal & Societal Well Being
- Spiritual Happiness: Discovering a World Within
- The Diverse Connotations of Happiness
- Spiritual & Ethical Values: The Sustainability Paradigm of Business
- Global Heritage of Happiness & Harmony
After the acceptance of the abstract contributors are required to send the research Paper not exceeding 5000 words including tables and figures by 30th September 2018. The text should be double space in 12 point Times New Roman font with 1.5 inches margin on all the sides.
For full submission guidelines, Click here.
Academicians & Industry Delegates: Rs 3500
Research Scholars/ Students: Rs 1500
Foreign Nationals: USD 200
The Registration fee will include the participation fee, conference kit, conference proceedings and conference meals.
Dr Pallavi Pathak
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Mobile No: +91-7007828875