The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra is organizing an International Conference on Computational Electronics for Wireless Communications from June 11 to 12, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra or NITKKR) is a public engineering institute located in Kurukshetra. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institute of National Importance (INI). It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by the Government of India. It runs undergraduate and postgraduate in program Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy program in Engineering, Sciences, and Humanities.
The conference is concerned with the application of the latest computational technology to all aspects of Electronics Engineering and Wireless Communications. Computational technology encompasses both the latest hardware and software developments as well as algorithmic and theoretical developments.
The conference is concerned with both theoretical, mathematical, and scientific developments as well as applications of established technology to new domains. The purpose of holding this conference will aim at bringing together from around the world academics, researchers, and practitioners to review recent achievements in the advancement of knowledge and understanding in these areas, share the latest developments, and address the challenges that the present and the future pose.
Authors are invited to submit their latest original and unpublished research work/results in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Body Area Networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Networks
- Antenna Engineering
- Microwave Compatibility
- Electromagnetic Interference
- Cognitive Communications
- Electromagnetic remote sensing
- THz integrated circuits
- LTE and 5G Networks
- Software-Defined Networks
- Internet of Things
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Micro & Millimeter-wave circuits
- Microwave imaging
- Signal Processing Algorithms and Architectures
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Processing
- Hardware Implementation for Signal Processing
- Higher-Order Spectral Analysis
- Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Internet Signal Processing
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Quantum Signal Processing
- VLSI Circuits and Systems
- RF Circuit Design and Testing
- Emerging Trends in VLSI
- Reconfigurable Systems
- System on Chip
- Heat Dissipation Analysis
- Design of MEMS Devices
- Optical MEMS Devices
- Analog / Mixed Signals
- Future Internet Architecture
- Network Algorithms
- Network Control & Management
- Disaster Recovery of Networks
- Mobile Networks
- Ad hoc and Mesh Networks
- Named Data Networking
Call for Proposals
- Paper submissions are invited in the area of Electronics and Wireless Communication Systems.
- Papers must be submitted electronically in a single-column springer format (8 to max 10 pages).
- Submitted papers will undergo a double-blind peer-review process, coordinated by the Technical Program Committee.
- Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers.
- Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF and DOC format in the Springer style.
- Although they accept submissions in the form of PDF, PS, and DOC/ RTF files, you are strongly encouraged to generate a PDF version for your paper before submitting it.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
A proposal for the publication of Conference Proceedings in Scopus indexed book series will be submitted to Springer Nature (in the process). Selected papers from ICCWC-2021 will be submitted for publication in a Special Issue of Wireless Personal Communication (Springer Journal) after a thorough review (in Process).
- Last date of paper submission: 05th February 2021
- Notification of paper acceptance: 20th March 2021
- Camera-ready paper submission: 28th March 2021
- Last date of early bird registration: 15th April 2021
- Last date of registration: 28th April 2021
For full notification, click the link below.
Conference on Computational Electronics for Wireless Communications at NIT Kurukshetra