IBM is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Company Secretary Internship for its Bangalore location.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
About the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting Company Secretary in holding board meetings, shareholders meetings, CSR meetings, preparation of minutes of the meeting, filing of requisite forms with Registrar of Companies, RBI & other statutory authorities.
- Maintenance of books & records registers etc.
- Communicate & coordinate with various team like treasury, RESO, tax, STPI/SEZ, HR business for documents, passing resolutions and other requirements.
- Work with accounting team for closure for statutory audit.
- Preparation of annual documents for acquired entities.
- To collate documents for special assignments like merger, name change, reduction of share capital, for certain licenses etc.
- Would be required to assist litigation team on certain specific assignments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have cleared Executive/Professional Programme of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Strong communication skills -both oral and written
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation skill is required.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyse causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.