Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Clinical Data Engineer Internship at Parexel.
Parexel International is an American provider of biopharmaceutical services. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process.
About the Internship
The Intern Clinical Data Engineer works with close supervision to support various activities related to electronic data, and/or the application of computer and communication technologies. General areas of responsibility include programming offline listings, trend analysis, data review.
All tasks should be performed in accordance to corporate quality standards, SOPs/Work Instructions/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements.
Accountability Supporting Activities
- Manage Projects & Technology
- Programming of offline listings and custom reports to allow better insights to all external data.
- Handling Missing Values, reading raw data files, creating data structures, handling programming errors, accessing, and managing data, appending, and concatenating SAS datasets.
- Accountable for first time quality on all deliverables.
Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines/Work Instructions to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance. This includes the documentation of any deviations and dissemination of these to the rest of the project teams.
- Strong ability to collaborate with global teams.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills using concise phrasing tailored for the audience with a diplomatic approach
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing environments
- Customer focus to interact professionally and respectfully within Parexel and all external colleagues to build rapport and trust
- Commitment to first time quality, including a methodical and accurate approach to work activities
- Ownership and accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description
- Written and oral fluency in English
Knowledge and Experience
Basic experience in at least one of the following (e.g. SQL, SAS, R).
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant science discipline.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.