The China India Association of Atmospheric Scientists is a non-profit organization of the scientists from or working in China and India that conduct researches in air pollution and atmospheric sciences. The union is to promote the connection, communication, and collaboration of atmospheric studies between China and India.
The conference will be held the campus of IIT Delhi, located in Delhi, India.
Call for Papers
The CIAAS 2019 meeting is the first meeting to be held in India with the purpose of promoting scientific communication and collaboration between China and India.
The topics include ambient measurement, air quality modeling, aerosol-meteorology interactions, health effects, emissions, and atmospheric chemistry.
- Abstracts are invited for oral presentations and poster presentations. The abstracts should be no more than 500 words, including a title, author names, and affiliations.
- The deadline for registering abstracts is December 20, 2018 and for submitting abstracts is December 31, 2018.
- Your abstract must be written in clear and concise English.
- Your abstract must address scientific questions that are relevant to the topic of the conference.
- Oral and poster presentations will be delivered in English. We assume the presenting author will have adequate command of English to present and respond to questions.
- At least one author of an accepted abstract (either for oral or poster presentation) should register in order to keep the presentation in the program.
- To submit your abstract, please visit here.
- Last Date for Registering Abstracts: Dec 20
- Abstract submission: Dec 31
For any queries, e-mail: ChinaIndiaAAS@yeah.net