Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research is proud to be hosting the TC3 (Technical Committee) conference, OCCE-2020 (Open Conference on Computers in Education) in collaboration with IFIP (International Foundation for Information Processing), Laxenburg, Austria.
The conference is to be held from 6th January to 8th January 2020 at the TISS campus, Mumbai. The title of the conference is OCCE-2020 Empowering teaching for digital equity and agency.
- Teacher empowerment, training and professional development with ICT
- Computing and computer science education
- Digital equity and agency
- Developing uses of technologies in informal and formal learning situations
- Developing effective teaching practices and pedagogies
- Inclusive technologies, adaptive technologies and accessibility
- ICT interventions and scalability
Deadline for submissions: 31st October 2019
Interested candidates can register via this page.
|Particular||Fees (INR)||Duration of Time|
|International/Indian Participants (except category below)|
|Early bird||25,000*||31st October 2019|
|Post early bird (Regular)||30,000*||Until registration closes|
|*10% discount for members of IFIP shall apply on this fees amount|
|Indian Participants (Government Institutes/Schools/NGOs)|
|Early bird||10,000||31st October, 2019|
|Post early bird (Regular)||15,000||Until registration closes|
|International and Indian students (Masters, MPhil or PhD)||10,000||Until registration closes|
Vijay Jathore / Ramaa Muthukumaran
Phone: 91-22-2552 5000